Keeping Children Safe in Education
All staff at King's Oak School, have undertaken training on:
- Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2018 and have signed to prove they have read it
- Safeguarding Training led by the DSL using the format from the LADO at Greenwich September 2018
- Emergency First Aid Training
- Updates and reminders relating to Safeguarding at Staff INSET
- and have completed the safeguarding audit for the borough
If you have any concerns regarding safeguarding, please speak to either Jill as the DSL (Designated Safeguarding Lead) or Meic as Deputy DSL.