- All pupils in KS4 have a double Physical Education lesson a week.
- This lesson is on a Wednesday afternoon.
- Pupils are expected to wear the correct school PE kit and suitable footwear for the lesson.
- Students should aim to improve on skills learned in KS3 and learn new more complex skills.
- Students will be expected to work independently and as part of a team.
- Students should aim to increase their level of fitness and are encouraged to look at a healthy and active lifestyle.
South London Special League
All pupils in KS4 have the opportunity to take part in the South London Special League (SLSL) Football tournament.
These competitions take part roughly once a term. Pupils must demonstrate the desire, willingness and teamwork required to represent the school at an external event.
The dates for the tournament can be found in the document below (U16 MLD)