NHS COVID-19 App - Protect the Ones You Love - Download the App
NHS Test and Trace App – Protect your loved ones – download the app:
From Thursday this week, the NHS COVID-19 app is released as a part of the ongoing COVID-19 response. The app is able to be downloaded by anyone (aged 16 or older).
The app has 6 key features :
- Trace – alerts you if you are in close contact with a confirmed case
- Alert – provides you with the risk level within your local area or areas you enter
- Check In – allows you to ‘check in’ using the QR reader within the app on posters displayed in public spaces, shops, bars etc
- Symptoms – allows you to check symptoms against Government guidance
- Test – allows you to order a free test and seek advice and
- Isolate – provides you with an isolation companion which counts down how many days you have to isolate and links to useful advice.
If you want further information on the app, how to download or what it does, please click/tap here